Fresh-picked treats from one of the autumn season’s favorite fruits.
two large apples
confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
- Heat over to 250 degrees F.
- Thinly slice apples using a mandoline. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or a Silpat liner.
- Use a sieve to lightly dust both sides of each slice with confectioners’ sugar.
- Bake one to two hours, turning apples over once during baking. To test doneness, remove one slice and let it cool. Done apples will be crispy when cooled.
- Remove from oven and quickly transfer apples to a wire rack and let cool.
Get more recipes from Tara Teaspoon Bench here.